Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MoneyMakinMike Steam ID: MoneyMakinMike

PlanetSide 2 system requirements

I haven't really seen any information regarding PlanetSide 2's system requirements. I have saw in an interview somewhere that they wanted it playable on a few year old computers. What do you guys think about this? Do you sacrifice graphics for gameplay or do you try and wow people with graphics?

Thoughts??

Gameplay over graphics any day!

No need to sacrifice anything i have a beasty pc i run BF3 ultra setting at 60 fps no problem ! So i think iam good to have very good graphics on PS2 whiout dips under 45 as long as i run the game between 45 and 60 iam good if i dont ill buy the GTX680 and ill be certainly good to go !

HELP!!!!!!!! I am really stuck I have tried to get inti my Station account but cant rem my password and when I try to recover my pass word it asks for were I was born it shuts me out saying too many failed attempts and I cant send any support mails cause I have to log in first so I cant reset my account AHHHHHHHHH anyone please please help me?

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by MajGoon View Post
    HELP!!!!!!!! I am really stuck I have tried to get inti my Station account but cant rem my password and when I try to recover my pass word it asks for were I was born it shuts me out saying too many failed attempts and I cant send any support mails cause I have to log in first so I cant reset my account AHHHHHHHHH anyone please please help me?
    Try contacting them via twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/planetside2

I prefer gameplay, but it is nice to see a game that looks good as long as they don't sacrifice the feel of it.

+1

Totally agree!

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstalin View Post
    I prefer gameplay, but it is nice to see a game that looks good as long as they don't sacrifice the feel of it.
    I have felt the same way since the "new gen" stuff started rolling out.

My un-official thought about the needed specs.

--------------------------------

2gb+ ram

Direct x9 or x10

AMD Dual Core 2.1ghz equivalent or greater

Nvidia 9800gt equivalent or greater

--------------------------------

Again this is just my opinion, but these are actually low specs compared to others. But if you have something equal to this you should be able to play Planetside 2 on atleast low to medium settings. Now, when it comes to FPS, that depends on your graphics card. Which if you have something equal to that above you should be running somewhere around 35-45FPS.

AGAIN JUST MY OPINION!
    Last edited by ElasticVortex; 04-18-2012 at 05:20 AM.

Game Debate has a page on PS2 system requirements, but they are predicted and from what i have seen in the way of gameplay (I just watched TB's coverage) a gt 140 is the recommended for that engine, which seems to rival CryEngine on the environment and lighting. OH MY GOSH the lighting, so amazing.